Over the past few days, I have been wondering why I have a blog.
I know that when I first brought this blog to life, I answered that question, but I guess I just needed to revisit it.
So I did some thinking, and then some writing, and I thought I'd share it with you.
It's nothing special at all, it's just what I needed.
There is one thing I know that will never change in my life -- I am on a journey with Jesus Christ by the grace of God. That journey is filled with sunshine and shadows. It is also filled with gratitude and grace. I am writing this blog for my own benefit -- to make me slow down and examine the life God has given me. But I am also writing it for you, in the hopes that these reflections might encourage your walk of faith as well. Not all posts will be inspiring, but, if just one word I've typed triggers some thinking, then it's worth it.
1 comments:
Amen and amen. And that's all the reason you really need. However, your readers really do enjoy your thoughts and hope that you keep them up--you've got lots of good ideas and musings!
Post a Comment