So.
For those of you who aren't paying attention to the current scene...
School has started. And, yes, today was my first day of Grade 12. ...so weird.
I can remember (not that it was that long ago) looking up to the grade 12's, thinking they were so grown up and super cool... And I spent the entire day (along with all my friends) repeating over and over "We're in grade 12". It doesn't feel real, and I don't feel like I'm ready for it. Which makes me wonder... Did the students I looked up to feel the same way as me? Strange.
Anyway, what I'm actually trying to say is that, with the coming of school, many other things start up too (speaking of which, I'm returning to rowing - yay!). So, the blog may fall off the radar sometimes...
Cause, you know, grad's have important things to do. Like English Lit homework. And staying out till 3 (that was last night). And decorating binders with awesome geeky things (pictures to come--tonight's activity!). And, you know, stuff.
I am sure that I'll keep my thoughts flowing (cause I know y'all will be lost without me) but I just thought I'd give you a bit of a heads up so you don't think I've fallen in a hole, or something like that.
I wish you all a happy September, and good luck with the fall busy-ness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment